Hello and Welcome to your Pre-Cleanse Portal!
I am so glad you have chosen to participate in the Reset + Thrive: Fall Nourish and Cleanse.
Within these tabs are a few things you can do now to support yourself in getting ready for the Cleanse journey.
Please download, print out and complete your Pre-Cleanse Guidebook on the second tab and that will explain everything you can do to get a head start. Keep in mind we still have a full Prep Week built in, but this will get you going if you are anxious to begin!
Enjoy and let us know if you have any questions!
If you have any technical problems or logistical questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to getting started with you soon!
Fall Pre-Cleanse Guidebook: Download, print out, and complete this Guidebook that will explain everything you can do now to get ready!
Fall Pre-Cleanse Recipes: Scrumptious whole food recipes to entice your taste buds and help you enjoy healthy eating. These recipes will be useful for transitioning into and out of the cleanse, and into the days, months and years to come!
Fall Nourish & Cleanse Private Facebook Group
As part of your Fall Cleanse experience, your online forum is a private Facebook group that you can use to support each other on this cleanse journey. It would be great to have everyone in the group, and I encourage you to participate fully and wildly! 😉 it makes it much more fun that way. 😉
For those of you who are unhappy with using Facebook, believe me, I understand your resistance! I was very reluctant to start using it myself. But, the reality is, it is the simplest and easiest way to have an online forum, and for those who do use Facebook, it is very convenient.
No matter what type of forum I use, you will have to sign up for something and have an account, and if you are already using Facebook, it is nice to just log into one place rather than have another separate forum to log into.
If you don’t want to enter into the world of Facebook, but still want to participate in the online group for support, I suggest you sign up using a pseudonym…for example, use your real first name and then a pseudonym for your last name so that you can participate and have the group support but not enter into the world of friending and Facebooking. After the program, you could easily cancel your account if you choose.
Here is the link to join the private Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/922690431192011/
- The group is set as CLOSED
- Only group members are allowed to join
- All posts to the group are PRIVATE and for group members only
- Posts will only show up in your newsfeed for yourself, but others will NOT be able to see your posts, unless in the group
- It might list in your newsfeed that you have joined the group, but nobody but group members can see your posts
Here are instructions to join:
If you ARE already on Facebook, be sure you are signed into Facebook, then click on the link above.
- Click on the button that says ‘Ask to join’…usually in the upper right-hand area of the page
- I’ll approve your request, and you’ll be all set!
If you are NOT already a member of Facebook,
- Go to Facebook: http://www.facebook.com, it will ask you to sign up for an account so you will have to create an account using your real name or a pseudonym
- After you log in and set up your account, click on this link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/922690431192011/ and it should take you to our page
- Click on the button that says ‘Ask to join‘, in the upper right-hand part of the Spring Detox & Cleanse Group page
- I’ll approve your request and you’ll be all set!
Once you are joined into the group, the group icon will show up on the left side of your Facebook page in the section under where it lists your name and ‘Edit Profile‘ then says News Feed, Messages, Events, and then GROUPS. Under GROUPS Look for the little sprouting plant icon for our group and you can access the group page there.
Be sure to introduce yourself in the Facebook group and share some about why you are doing the cleanse and your intention for the cleanse journey. See you there! I look forward to supporting you!
Healthy blessings, Sally
This is for NEW Cleansers and Experienced + Herb Support – Distance Participants Only
Distance Participants:Once you submit your herb form, we will let you know which Herbal Products to order based on your answers to the Herb Questions. You can then click on the ’Buy Now’ button under the products you need to purchase below. Please wait to hear from us before you order. If you live locally, we will order your herbs and have them ready for you at your first meeting.
NOTE: For Triphala, you will need to select the 1/2 bulk herb powder for $9.95.